At the very beginning of my first ever post I just wanted to say "Hello! Welcome to my blog!"

I am very glad that You came here and I hope You will find some useful information (and stay here for a while). I think I am also going to explore some new topics and share them with You.

My name is Zuzanna and I am a student at the University of Warsaw. I created this page to share my teaching experiences and thoughts while studying at the Graduate Programme in Teaching English to Young Learners.

I completed an Early Education and Teaching English studies at the University of Warsaw and got my Bachelor's Degree. Thanks to some projects at the University, I made an educational aid which I may share with You later on :)

I come from a small town in north-eastern Poland, but I have been living in Warsaw for 4 years now.

Besides studying, I am working at the Guess Store. Fashion is my another passion so I really enjoy this job and I also met some amazing people there.

I am really excited to write some new posts and learn from them too. I think that teaching is an art!

Please share some thoughts in the comment section!

I will talk to You soon!

Zuzanna



11 comments:

  1. Hi Zuzia! I am happy that we will have this oportunity to share our thought in different way than we used to do.
    As your studie-buddy I know that this blog is going to be awesome and very fashionable ;)
    I hope that blogger platform will be understanding for us and will be willing to cooperate.
    Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magdalena Majcher05 November, 2020

    Dear Zuzia!
    I couldn't agree more! Teaching in fact is an art and I hope that you will enjoy the journey of becoming an artist and making your students designers of their own process of learning. I would love to see your educational aid, what can be beneficial for my work and studies as well. I wish you all the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Zuzia:)
    Your blog looks so professional, I love it!
    I totally agree with your statement about teaching as a kind of art! Teachers have the power of shaping their students into incredible masterpieces. Hope we will become such artists in the future as well:) GPTE will definitely help us to achieve that.
    I cannot wait to read your next posts! Take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zuzia! Teaching is definitelly an art, I totally agree with this statement. I believe that you will become a master of this art :) I hope you will be sharing your teaching experiences with us soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zuzanna,
    Its so nice to meet you! I think we can all agree that teaching is a real art form. Painters and sculptors choose their tools and materials with intention, just as a teacher decides upon a range of methods and activities in the classroom (with intention and learning goals).
    I have to admit that fashion is not my strong suit, so I would love to read more how we could apply it as teachers and maybe get some nice tips.

    I am so fond of your blog and I can't wait to read your next post!

    Sara <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Zuzanna,
    I should say I am impressed by your post. It looks very professional and I liked it. I've read your post and I agree with your opinion. Thanks for sharing with us and looking forward for new ones❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Zuzia!) First of all I have no idea how you and Domi make such beautiful and professional blogs)) I like it!) I absolutely agree with you. Take care)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Zuzanna,

    What a beautiful blog you have!

    I am really looking forward to learning more about the teaching aid you created, and i am sure you will create many more useful things that make teachers' lives easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job Zusia! Your blog look so pretty! Looking forward to your new post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Zuzanna

    Your blog looks like a professional one, thanks for sharing this fantastic blog with us. I'm sure you will be one of the successful candidate in this program. I was impressed how you deal with outfit clothes. Looking forward to your new post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, hi, hello Zuzanna!
    Good to know that you have done the BA in Early Education and Teaching English Studies at the University of Warsaw. I was thinking about this course, however, I eventually decided to move abroad, otherwise we would get to know each other before :).
    I can’t wait to see the educational aid which you have created, I hope you will share it with me. I am sure it is something worth attention :).
    Angelika Pęcak

    ReplyDelete